• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Drag-To-Disk And Cd-Rw Discs Original Capacity 700 Mb

Alexandr_Goldenberg

Question

I consider possibility to download and install Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 because to me it is necessary Drag-to-Disc. However me confuse that user guide Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 describes the following requirement Drag-to-Disc on compatibility with CD-RW disks: their original capacity should make 210 MB or 650 MB.

I would like to specify the following. Whether we will combine Drag-to-Disc with disks of CD-RW in original capacity 700 MB?

2 answers to this question

I consider possibility to download and install Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 because to me it is necessary Drag-to-Disc. However me confuse that user guide Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 describes the following requirement Drag-to-Disc on compatibility with CD-RW disks: their original capacity should make 210 MB or 650 MB.

I would like to specify the following. Whether we will combine Drag-to-Disc with disks of CD-RW in original capacity 700 MB?

Don't use the unreliable packet writing application called, Drag to Disc .

Use Creator Classic and write a full data disc or use Creator Classic to write data sessions to DVD + - R or CD-R media not RW.

There are many,many post's on this subject in this forum, here's just one:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/18951-d2d-any-alternatives/

Archived