Alexandr_Goldenberg

Drag-To-Disk And Cd-Rw Discs Original Capacity 700 Mb

Question

I consider possibility to download and install Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 because to me it is necessary Drag-to-Disc. However me confuse that user guide Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 describes the following requirement Drag-to-Disc on compatibility with CD-RW disks: their original capacity should make 210 MB or 650 MB.

I would like to specify the following. Whether we will combine Drag-to-Disc with disks of CD-RW in original capacity 700 MB?

2 answers to this question

I consider possibility to download and install Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 because to me it is necessary Drag-to-Disc. However me confuse that user guide Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 describes the following requirement Drag-to-Disc on compatibility with CD-RW disks: their original capacity should make 210 MB or 650 MB.

I would like to specify the following. Whether we will combine Drag-to-Disc with disks of CD-RW in original capacity 700 MB?

Don't use the unreliable packet writing application called, Drag to Disc .

Use Creator Classic and write a full data disc or use Creator Classic to write data sessions to DVD + - R or CD-R media not RW.

There are many,many post's on this subject in this forum, here's just one:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/18951-d2d-any-alternatives/

Edited by ogdens

Also bear in mind that discs used for packet writing have to be formatted and that will result in 'loss' of space (there is an overhead in formatting that can't be avoided)