No Audio After Converting Between Formats (Creator 2011)

(L)SD

Question

Roxio Creator 2011, XP (Sp3). I have a Nikon camera that produces Quicktime Clips at 1080. I've tried converting those clips to WMV, Mpeg2 for DVD, smaller quicktime for ipod. In all 3 cases, there is NO AUDIO on the converted clip. Within Roxio there are two different ways to convert, I tried both. (drag-and-drop convert, and copy-and-convert).

An email to Roxio only gave me a generic reply, a 'form letter' from an outsourced person who obviously doesn't speak much english.

Any suggestions from fellow Roxio users would be appreciated.

Steve from Dallas

1 answer to this question

Roxio Creator 2011, XP (Sp3). I have a Nikon camera that produces Quicktime Clips at 1080. I've tried converting those clips to WMV, Mpeg2 for DVD, smaller quicktime for ipod. In all 3 cases, there is NO AUDIO on the converted clip. Within Roxio there are two different ways to convert, I tried both. (drag-and-drop convert, and copy-and-convert).

An email to Roxio only gave me a generic reply, a 'form letter' from an outsourced person who obviously doesn't speak much english.

Any suggestions from fellow Roxio users would be appreciated.

Steve from Dallas

There are many ways to convert video in C2011. You will have to be specific on which program from the suite you are using. "drag-and-drop convert, and copy-and-convert" means nothing