• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Horrible Company

AEGI

Question

I have Toast 10 Pro and PURCHASED the extended download service. When I try to access my order to re-download, I get a server error message. So I called sales to ask for help and they said I need to call the PREMIUM SERVICE TECH SUPPORT to get help. What? This is so unprofessional in every way. Watch out for this company. Very bad business practices!!!!

2 answers to this question

I have Toast 10 Pro and PURCHASED the extended download service. When I try to access my order to re-download, I get a server error message. So I called sales to ask for help and they said I need to call the PREMIUM SERVICE TECH SUPPORT to get help. What? This is so unprofessional in every way. Watch out for this company. Very bad business practices!!!!

What happened that you need to redownload? Did you save the e-mail from when you originally bought the product? Did you call Digital River or did you call Roxio? Digital River handles the sales for Roxio and many, many other companies. Perhaps their server was really down.

Is this what you tried? or this?

Edited by sknis

Hi AEGI,

It looks like a newer agent got you and they weren't aware that Toast 10 is still supported and does NOT require premium support. I have escalated this thread and your ticket numbers yo our management team. They will address your issue today.

Update and clarification: Toast 10 is a flagship product and does not have phone support (unlike Toast 11), but still offers free support via email. This doesn't change the fact that the agents response was incorrect and we're looking into corrective action right now.

Jon

Roxio Customer Care