Status No Signal But Showing In Preview Box Then Error When Trying To Record

xxxsinkyxxx

Question

11 answers to this question

input status saying no signal

then when trying to record get unknown error

plz help

Please post you computer specifications. What are you capturing from?

Did you make sure that you have the wires correct and that you are NOT usinbg a hub or the front of a desktop for the USB post.

Been trying for 13 hours and tried every possible solution on this forum no luck now asking for money back as not happy

I've been trying to get you to answer questions in several posts. You refuse to do it so I can't be very helpful.

It is possible that you got a bad box or a bad cable. Good luck !

I've been trying to get you to answer questions in several posts. You refuse to do it so I can't be very helpful.

It is possible that you got a bad box or a bad cable. Good luck !

i didnt refuse to will post specs for you now i just lost my rag with it and turn off pc and went out for a drink calmed down now so sorry if you thought i was ignoring your help

Edited by xxxsinkyxxx

intel®celeron®m

processor 1.60ghz

1.60 ghz 448 mb of ram

ati radeon xpress 200m series

running on xp

hope this help

The program won't work on the Celeron processor. Period. No way of changing that; it does not have enough processing power. Not much more to discuss. If you ever upgrade and still have issues, come back and start a new thread.

Minimum System Requirements:

• Windows 7/Vista/XP, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM
  • DirectX® 9.0c compatible graphics card or higher, sound card
  • 2GB free hard drive space for installation. 10+ GB free recommended for video recording.
  • Windows Media Player 11 or higher
  • Internet explorer 7 or 8
  • Internet connection required for registration, product updates and tutorials. Any Internet changes are the user's responsibility
  • One available USB 2.0 port

thanks for the very direct and to the point answer sorry if i offended you

No offense taken; just some frustration on both sides I'm sure.

Hint: If you think you might post herer again, add your computer specs to your signature. Click on My Settiings above right, go to general settings and you will see the option to change signature. You can put everything you need to in your signature and it will show up in all past , present and future posts. PS. Remember to update it should you change computers.

The program won't work on the Celeron processor. Period. No way of changing that; it does not have enough processing power. Not much more to discuss. If you ever upgrade and still have issues, come back and start a new thread.

Minimum System Requirements:

• Windows 7/Vista/XP, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM
  • DirectX® 9.0c compatible graphics card or higher, sound card
  • 2GB free hard drive space for installation. 10+ GB free recommended for video recording.
  • Windows Media Player 11 or higher
  • Internet explorer 7 or 8
  • Internet connection required for registration, product updates and tutorials. Any Internet changes are the user's responsibility
  • One available USB 2.0 port

Well i have the requirements and having the same problem. I called and they said "sorry but we cant do anything because they are the online store". I think that is bad customer service, and she didn't know how to fix it..... She also said look the the support, i been looking through support, youtube, google, asking friends. I spent about 6 hours trying to fix it. So if i can't get it working by tomarrow then I will be sending it back and buying a dazzle.