• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video Capture Is Incomplete

Geo786

Question

5 answers to this question

I am trying to import the video from DVD to computer but its not importing the whole DVD file. Any suggestions

What kind of DVD? If copy protected, commercial video, then no Roxio product will do it since it is illegal and no discussion is allowed here.

Otherwise you will have to at least give some information on what you are trying to do and what you are doing. "Import the video" is too general. Be a bit more specific in you description.

Edited by myguggi

What kind of DVD? If copy protected, commercial video, then no Roxio product will do it since it is illegal and no discussion is allowed here.

Otherwise you will have to at least give some information on what you are trying to do and what you are doing. "Import the video" is too general. Be a bit more specific in you description.

Its not a copyright DVD. I am just trying to import it to my computer. Its only copying half of it.

Its not a copyright DVD. I am just trying to import it to my computer. Its only copying half of it.

Folks shouldn't have to pull teeth to get information. How are you trying to import the DVD to your computer? What program in the Creator 2010 suite are you using?

There is no extra charge for providing details... :lol:

No one is going to sit here and type each and every possible solution for every possible sceniro out there :o

Tell us what you got, where you got it from where it fails, error messages - details!

There is ususally a way ;)

You are not giving any useful information.

There is no need to import from a DVD. Simply copy the Video_TS folder to your hard drive using Windows Explorer. Since you are not telling us what you are trying to do there is not much help anyone can give.

Edited by myguggi