I know this has probably been asked before

msil217

I suppose all of the control buttons won't show in DVD creator at 800X600 resolution?

I don't like having to switch to a higher resolution, it makes everything on my screen tiny.

Is there any way to force DVD creator to work in the smaller resolution?? I use Windows Movie Maker, but want to try DVD creator without the tiny items on my screen.

On a different Version, and I'm not sure which programs within the suite (not all of them) someone said it's possible to wait until you are IN the program, and then change the resolution back down. At that point it is recognized, altho you have to do a lot of scrolling because it doesn't change the program resolution - it just puts it on the screen in a larger size.

Lynn

On a different Version, and I'm not sure which programs within the suite (not all of them) someone said it's possible to wait until you are IN the program, and then change the resolution back down. At that point it is recognized, altho you have to do a lot of scrolling because it doesn't change the program resolution - it just puts it on the screen in a larger size.

Lynn

Thanks!! I may try that!! :)

Lynn

IN 7.5 I can run disc copier, Divx to DVD Creator, DVDinfo Pro, LP and tape assistant, Roxio Retrieve, and Sound Editor. By launching each individual program in 800 x 600, the rest 1024 x 768.

Be sure to read <tbrewst> post in that thread!

Here's the post. http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...mp;hl=800+x+600

cdanteek

Archived