• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Why is there no Abort/Cancel feature?

MirandaSoft

Question

After selecting the transfer button to transfer my DVD-video to my iPod, I am not able to Cancel or Abort the exporting process, without using the Force Quit feature. Pressing the Red X does not cancel or abort Popcorn 2 from exporting.

If I use the Force Quit feature while Popcorn 2 is "Exporting...", will that be a "clean" exit, or would I have to restart the computer?

Marcos

1 answer to this question

After selecting the transfer button to transfer my DVD-video to my iPod, I am not able to Cancel or Abort the exporting process, without using the Force Quit feature. Pressing the Red X does not cancel or abort Popcorn 2 from exporting.

If I use the Force Quit feature while Popcorn 2 is "Exporting...", will that be a "clean" exit, or would I have to restart the computer?

Marcos

the red x just closes the window, it doesn't actually shut down the program. command+Q shuts down the program. I don't have a mac with me right now, so you'll have to test if it actually stops the export, though I expect it would. (And I expect it would be a "clean" exit as well...) though I could be wrong...

Archived