Video Problem

darius20

Question

Hi! i have premium membership and when i create video an try to export mpeg or any other video to my pc i can't se pictures but music can hear :( plesae help me with this problem :)

can send me email to dairis17@inbox.lv or dariusss20@gmail.com

7 answers to this question

Hi! i have premium membership and when i create video an try to export mpeg or any other video to my pc i can't se pictures but music can hear :( plesae help me with this problem :)

can send me email to removed.

No one is going to send you an e-mail except spammers. You might want to edit your post to get rid of your e-mail address.

Also, look at the "Downloading MP4 File" right below your thread. Their system is broken.

What was the date you originally created the PhotoShow. It seems like it is broken for the newer shows but will work for the older shows. Roxio is aware of it and is working to fix it.

What was the date you originally created the PhotoShow. It seems like it is broken for the newer shows but will work for the older shows. Roxio is aware of it and is working to fix it.

You won't get a refund from us, you will have to ask Roxio for that.

Did you read sknis's post (previous to yours)?

The following still works, Install PhotoShow Version 6 Build 857 desk top.

Click to download your PhotoShows (all or the ones you want). Sign in and they will download to your computer. Once they are downloaded, select the one you want and then go to "share". You then have the options to convert that show to a wmv file up to 720 resolution or to a mpg2 file. That takes much less time then waiting for the mp4 download which I already said was broken. and is just as easy !.

This works for you as an owner but not for others. When the mp4 thing is fixed, then anyone can download the mp4 files.

Any questions?

Please make some changes in the Photo Show (change title, or similar) and try again. Roxio seems to think that they have identified and fixed the problem.

The following still works, Install PhotoShow Version 6 Build 857 desk top.

Click to download your PhotoShows (all or the ones you want). Sign in and they will download to your computer. Once they are downloaded, select the one you want and then go to "share". You then have the options to convert that show to a wmv file up to 720 resolution or to a mpg2 file. That takes much less time then waiting for the mp4 download which I already said was broken. and is just as easy !.

This works for you as an owner but not for others. When the mp4 thing is fixed, then anyone can download the mp4 files.

Any questions?

tnx bro :) that helps :))