• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This Program Crashes Or Hangs Every Time I Try To Work On A Movie.

fotia76

Question

I just bought my software today and tried to convert vts dvd file. when I click on convert video, it opens fine but as soon as I open the dvd file to convert. I get the Roxio has encountered a problem and needs to close message. I did this 5 times and same result each time. I want my money back. or an easy fix today. I called to find out if this software was compatible before purchasing at Best Buy for 99.00 bucks and they assured me it would work. Well, it doesn't work so far.

4 answers to this question

I just bought my software today and tried to convert vts dvd file. when I click on convert video, it opens fine but as soon as I open the dvd file to convert. I get the Roxio has encountered a problem and needs to close message. I did this 5 times and same result each time. I want my money back. or an easy fix today. I called to find out if this software was compatible before purchasing at Best Buy for 99.00 bucks and they assured me it would work. Well, it doesn't work so far.

this is on a XP machine and Roxio Creator 2011.

Well, you are not getting any refund from us since we are just users of the software here in this forum. If you want a refund then contact Roxio Customer Service.

As to a fix there is none required since C2011 works fine with XP. You have also supplied very little information on what you are doing, what program you are using, what kind of DVD you "converting". Perhaps if you read this, you can come back with some information and perhaps we can help you.

I realize you are frustrated, but short posts, with no detail or follow-up's will get you nowhere fast ;)

It sounds like the install did not go well so let's try this...

Do the Prep Steps to the letter!

Then start to install of the Suite, only pick Repair when it is offered.

Sure like to know exactally what version you have, sounds like the Special Edition???

How and with what program you did this Capture???

Your PC specs (like you see in our signature blocks???