Video Added As Playlist/song Instead Of Video

CincySaint

Question

I thought I had seen it all on this forum but here's a new problem that I haven't seen anyone post.

I'm trying to make a BD disk. So for my project I have selected Blu-Ray video. I added a QT video file to the project just as I have many times before. Now, it shows the video as a "playlist" with one song and of course no video is showing.

I have tried -- adding .MOV to the file name, re-starting Toast, re-starting my Mac but nothing works.

Any ideas?

Edited by CincySaint

1 answer to this question

IGNORE THIS -- user error. The videos were not saved as self-contained so I guess Toast didn't know how to deal with them.

I thought I had seen it all on this forum but here's a new problem that I haven't seen anyone post.

I'm trying to make a BD disk. So for my project I have selected Blu-Ray video. I added a QT video file to the project just as I have many times before. Now, it shows the video as a "playlist" with one song and of course no video is showing.

I have tried -- adding .MOV to the file name, re-starting Toast, re-starting my Mac but nothing works.

Any ideas?