• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Dvds Freeze During Playback

cgeiber

Question

3 answers to this question

I haven't experienced what you're describing. What brand of disc media are you using? Maybe a different brand of media will give better playback results. You can see user reviews of the disc media you're using by inserting a disc and choosing Disc Info... from the Recorder menu. The window that appears has a hot link to a site where those reviews are posted.

The only time I've seen momentary freezes is when a DVD player is moving from one layer to the next while playing a dual-layer DVD. It happens with commercial as well as Toast-burned DL DVDs.

The Brand is Memorex DVD-R

What brand do you recommend?

I can give it a try and see.

Thanks

I haven't experienced what you're describing. What brand of disc media are you using? Maybe a different brand of media will give better playback results. You can see user reviews of the disc media you're using by inserting a disc and choosing Disc Info... from the Recorder menu. The window that appears has a hot link to a site where those reviews are posted.

The only time I've seen momentary freezes is when a DVD player is moving from one layer to the next while playing a dual-layer DVD. It happens with commercial as well as Toast-burned DL DVDs.

The Brand is Memorex DVD-R

What brand do you recommend?

I can give it a try and see.

Thanks

Verbatim DVD-R is one of the best. You also could try again with the Memorex disc but choose a burn speed such as 4X or 8X to see if that makes a difference.