• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave Help

ANTRON77

Question

So im done chopping and editing my video game clips. I want to know how to get rid of the video game audio so i can just add a music track. I know how to add the music track but need to know how to delete the actual audio from the game itself. Any help would be appreciated

5 answers to this question

So im done chopping and editing my video game clips. I want to know how to get rid of the video game audio so i can just add a music track. I know how to add the music track but need to know how to delete the actual audio from the game itself. Any help would be appreciated

Click to select the video (section). Click to show/hide tracks. Click to show native track. Select the native track and then click ob the speak icon below the preview window. Select to mute it there. If you have multiple sections, you may have to do this for each section. This can be your first step next time since you would be doing it only once.

Click to select the video (section). Click to show/hide tracks. Click to show native track. Select the native track and then click ob the speak icon below the preview window. Select to mute it there. If you have multiple sections, you may have to do this for each section. This can be your first step next time since you would be doing it only once.

Ok thanks. Wish i would of found this out first since it is in 23 diff sections. So what your saying is i have to do each one individually now? But if i would of done it to the original one peice section i only have to do it once?

Ok thanks. Wish i would of found this out first since it is in 23 diff sections. So what your saying is i have to do each one individually now? But if i would of done it to the original one peice section i only have to do it once?

Yes, unfortunately you have to do each one now. What you have now is essentially 23 different movies. You would have only needed to do it once if you had done it before the splits.

Try this to see if it is any quicker, select one of the sections and select internal track, select to show native track as above, click on the blue button. It should turn red. That section is now muted so you can make sure rthe video portion is selected and click done. You will probably get into a rythm so it really won't take too long.

Yes, unfortunately you have to do each one now. What you have now is essentially 23 different movies. You would have only needed to do it once if you had done it before the splits.

Try this to see if it is any quicker, select one of the sections and select internal track, select to show native track as above, click on the blue button. It should turn red. That section is now muted so you can make sure rthe video portion is selected and click done. You will probably get into a rythm so it really won't take too long.

Awesome. I watched the demo for videowave for the rgc on the website. Do you know of any videos or manuals with more info and advanced techniques for this program?

Awesome. I watched the demo for videowave for the rgc on the website. Do you know of any videos or manuals with more info and advanced techniques for this program?

Take a look at the Video Wave tutorials on You Tube. Video Wave in RGC and in the Creator prooducts are pretty much the same.

Here are a couple of videos that I threw together a couple of years ago. Ignore the one for menus. Video Wave is also an excellent slide show maker - videos plus images. Here are some that you may want to look at -- made by karri.