• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Setting PCM in Create DVD Music Disk

jllee1

Question

I seem to be only able to find the PCM setting intermittently. What is the procedure to set the Music to be non-compressed (permanently - if possible). I don't like any form of compression with audio if I can help it. I seem to only be able to find the PCM setting after going through multiple menu's multiple times and can't recreate my steps. The help doesn't even have PCM listed in the index. Also the Create DVD Music Disk unlike the other screens seems devoid of a help option.

7 answers to this question

When using Music Disc Creator, you can change the audio compression by clicking on FILE > Project Settings.

How do you get to the Music Disc Creator menu that allows you to set the compression. I don't find any File Project Settings on the DVD Music Disc screen?

Thanks,

How do you get to the Music Disc Creator menu that allows you to set the compression. I don't find any File Project Settings on the DVD Music Disc screen?

Thanks,

Are you sure you've selected DVD Music and and not Audio disc? This screen is only shown under project settings in DVD music disc.

What version of EMC8 do you have?

Are you sure you've selected DVD Music and and not Audio disc? This screen is only shown under project settings in DVD music disc.

What version of EMC8 do you have?

I Select Audio Then DVD Music Disc, The Screen that comes up is titled DVD Music Assistant. There is no File option on the tool bar only 1 2 or 3. I have version 3.0.0 with Build 3.0.96B.

I Select Audio Then DVD Music Disc, The Screen that comes up is titled DVD Music Assistant. There is no File option on the tool bar only 1 2 or 3. I have version 3.0.0 with Build 3.0.96B.

No you don't. That number means nothing. You are in the wrong place, and that is why you are having problems. Click on the Roxio Home icon on your desktop, then on Applications, and then click on Music Disc Creator. The Music DVD Assistant isn't going to do it for you.

post-81-1154230026.jpg

No you don't. That number means nothing. You are in the wrong place, and that is why you are having problems. Click on the Roxio Home icon on your desktop, then on Applications, and then click on Music Disc Creator. The Music DVD Assistant isn't going to do it for you.

When I Click Music Disc Creator it only brings back the "Roxio Creator 8 Suite Home" page with the Music Disc Creator as one of the options.

Archived