Downloading Problem

mouffette

Hi there to everyone, This must seem a trivial question but it I can't find my way around to redownloading my application. After a crash I need to go back to that order confirmation form which enables me to download again. I read something about having to do it from the help page but the link did not work. I have a prb case number and don't know either where to access my technical responses. I'd be grateful if someone could direct me somewhat since it is my first complicated download. Roxio 2009 was easy at the time. thx

Hi there to everyone, This must seem a trivial question but it I can't find my way around to redownloading my application. After a crash I need to go back to that order confirmation form which enables me to download again. I read something about having to do it from the help page but the link did not work. I have a prb case number and don't know either where to access my technical responses. I'd be grateful if someone could direct me somewhat since it is my first complicated download. Roxio 2009 was easy at the time. thx

You tried this?

How can I re-download software that I have already purchased?

To download software you have already purchased, you will need to go to This link and click the Begin Download button.

Edited by sknis