Nothing Online Seems To Work With Photoshow 6

MyMuggy

Question

for some reason when I press my account, my member page, what's new, customer support nothing happens... ...I can't get in.... when I press post and link it says it has been uploaded sucessfully but to please fill out the web page or blog to complete posting....???? also, when I get an email from customer support and I click on the link they send me it says application not found...!!!!! I had version 6 before and it was working perfect...I LOVED it...but I downloaded the updates and this is what has happened...all my videos will work now but I have to change their format which is fine...yikes... help anyone??? Diane

1 answer to this question

OK...I think I fixed my problem...I had Google as my main browser...I also had Google Chrome which I never used...although my computer did sometimes...hahah...anyway I deleted Google Chrome...and that was the problem...I was trying to think of what I did different before I noticed the problem...and I think this fixed it....soooooo DON"T DELETE GOOGLE CHROME!!!!!

Edited by MyMuggy