Slideshows

Albert2010

Question

I am using a friend's computer with Roxio Creator 2010 Pro on it to make a movie of my photos I took recently. I have 11 slideshows I have created but I or my friend Craig have no idea on how to put more than one slideshow on a DVD. Is there anyone there that can help us?

4 answers to this question

I am using a friend's computer with Roxio Creator 2010 Pro on it to make a movie of my photos I took recently. I have 11 slideshows I have created but I or my friend Craig have no idea on how to put more than one slideshow on a DVD. Is there anyone there that can help us?

Where did you make the slide shows - Slide Show Assistant or Video Wave? Those are easy. If you made them in Create DVD and saved them then it is more difficult.

If they are not made in Create DVD, then you would just open Create DVD and add either the project file or the video file where is says add video/images. You would not use add slideshow.

Where did you make the slide shows - Slide Show Assistant or Video Wave? Those are easy. If you made them in Create DVD and saved them then it is more difficult.

If they are not made in Create DVD, then you would just open Create DVD and add either the project file or the video file where is says add video/images. You would not use add slideshow.

I made all of them in Slideshow Assistant. Thanks.

I made them all in slideshow assistant. Thanks.