Activation

michel49

Question

Hello!

I have Roxio Easy Media Creator 10, and for some time he asked me an update of windows and activate the MPEG and the message tells me permission not found, incorrect installation

2. I is not Easy Media Creator 9, and I never them, so this is not a problem with emc 9

I am on windows xp familly, Pentium 4 sp 3, 3 GHz, 2 GB of memory, I have uninstalled the emc 10 as you mention but it does absolutely nothing.

Have you a solution to my problem.

Thank you

post-95368-029658800 1306090694.jpg

20 answers to this question

You posted to Creator 2010, but say you have EMC 10 (which is 2 versions back)

However, you could try the following posts and see if those help

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/38850-clean-installation-of-easy-media-creator-on-windows-xp/

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/27803-the-key-to-fixing-installation-problems/

Make certain that all running programs are closed down (not just paused) including anti-virus

Let us know if there is still a problem

Hello!

I have Roxio Easy Media Creator 10, and for some time he asked me an update of windows and activate the MPEG and the message tells me permission not found, incorrect installation

2. I is not Easy Media Creator 9, and I never them, so this is not a problem with emc 9

I am on windows xp familly, Pentium 4 sp 3, 3 GHz, 2 GB of memory, I have uninstalled the emc 10 as you mention but it does absolutely nothing.

Have you a solution to my problem.

Thank you

Follow the clean install instructions, here:

http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/content/kb/WinOnCD/000086CR&PARAMS=set-locale=en

Good evening!

I did try everything complete cleaning delete registry key I used Windows Installer cleanup, after I reinstalled EMC 10, and it still requires activation mpeg2. and all this with the anti-virus and completely shut down my fire wall too. Yet it was working fine a few weeks, these just happened suddenly.

Thank you for your help

Good evening

I believe there is no solution to my problem with mpeg 2 activation, I start all over again today, and it changes nothing. grandpabruce gi7omy and was moderator of the forum you or technician. For what I know to whom I deal.

Thank you

Michel,

I have just now installed EMC10 suite from my disc, onto a fresh Windows XP system [has never seen Roxio before].

I have used MyDVD and MyDVD Express to make a video DVD from an AVI file, and I've also used Video Copy and Convert to turn an AVI into an MP4 file.

I have not been made to go through MPEG-2 activation. Everything seems to be working normally.

Can you tell me what part of the suite you are using when the MPEG-2 thing stops you? I am trying to make it happen for me.

What does this mean please? "and for some time he asked me an update of windows" Can you tell me what part of Windows was wanting to update?

Regards,

Brendon

Michel,

I think you're being too quick to decide, and your solution is much too drastic - severe.

These things take a little time to research. You should wait a day or two to see what we can come up with.

Please answer my question about the windows update, too.

Regards,

Brendon

This is for EMC 9 mpg2 activation (link). but it may work for EMC 10 also.

Try following the directions for manual activation. I didi click on the link in the instructions and got to the activation page. Make sure you copy and enter the code correctly.

Can you thnk of anyhting that you did that would have disabled the mpg2 codec? Have you used a Registry Cleaner, changed anti-virus, did othe rinstall/uninstall etc?

goodnight brendon

For the update to Windows XP I think it was for wma, which I do not understand why mydvd wonder its being given that it concerns windows media, he ask me 2 times and now he asks me more. For mpeg 2 when I open MyDVD, VideoWave, MyDVD Express, while the module on the video I made ​​a uninstall with windows cleanup day basis I clean my registry I used Ccleaner also, I don 'Roxio had nothing in my computer. When he gives me an error message I see the codec and I3codecx.ax mydvd and the activation of these mdvdexpress mpeg 2. I was put screenshot.

Thank you for your help

post-95368-088911300 1306281400.jpg

post-95368-073163800 1306281433.jpg

post-95368-064539200 1306281454.jpg

Goodnight Sknis

I tried the manual activation, but this does not, the key is 25 characters only those for EMC 9. And I've just install DeepBurner DivxToDVD and being given emc10 that did not work properly.

Thank you for your help Skins

I uninstalled media manager emc 10, its does not change anything, a problem with these codec I3codecx.ax.

So my dear friend gi7omy, his would be good if you gave good information instead of telling me not to ask.

I uninstalled media manager emc 10, its does not change anything, a problem with these codec I3codecx.ax.

So my dear friend gi7omy, his would be good if you gave good information instead of telling me not to ask. especially since I never ask your you personally.

Have a nice day

post-95368-008293900 1306349092.jpg

So my dear friend gi7omy, his would be good if you gave good information instead of telling me not to ask.

So my dear friend gi7omy, his would be good if you gave good information instead of telling me not to ask. especially since I never ask your you personally.

Have a nice day

gi7omy did not tell you to uninstall media manager EMC 10. He said to disable media manager using msconfig. What he asked has nothing to do with Task Manager.

Nor did he tell you not to ask any more. You are misreading and/or misunderstanding the english

To get to msconfig:

click on the Start icon

click on Run (or whatever it is in French)

type in msconfig

You then disable Media Manager. and then reboot. When the system restarts a window opens with a screen telling you that you disabled a start-up program. In this window is whre you check the box to tell windows not to ask again.

Edited by myguggi

He told me to stop media manager, I know that my not tell her to uninstall these on my own, I very well understood. And media manager does not appear in msconfig if the program is not open these for that reason I'd also look in task manager even opened these the only place that it appears but not in the msconfig. gi7omy I'm sorry I misunderstood your words END. And the problem of what these I3codecx.ax codec.

Have a nice day

I didn't tell you not to ask us - it's the Microsoft pop-up window that will ask :lol:. Using msconfig stops it from loading up at boot is all

l3codecx.ax isn't part of the Roxio suite - it's installed by Mictrosoft in Windows and is part of the Fraunhofer codec suite

Try this:

Goto C: \ Windows \ System32 \ l3codeca.acm and rename the file to l3codeca.bak.

Then open Windows Media Player and go to Help>> Check for Updates.

This will re-download the decoder and place a new copy on your system.

It should be registered and ready to go at this point, but you can also run regsvr32.exe l3codeca.acm again just be sure.

That command registers the ACM decoder with Windows, many "Codec Packs" will screw up your ACM Registration, running the command should set it right again.

sorry it does not work, I do not think there is a solution to the problem while I try the same with your ideas. But nothing helped.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

I'll try to find another program, yet it works well with small bugg sometimes.

Anyway thank you friends

sorry it does not work, I do not think there is a solution to the problem while I try the same with your ideas. But nothing helped.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

I'll try to find another program, yet it works well with small bugg sometimes.

Anyway thank you friends

I believe that your system has been corrupted by looking at all the video related programs you have installed. Your problem is not due to Roxio but some other program you installed which has corrupted/changed some of the codecs on your system.