• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Digieffects

jk271960

Question

I have purchased Roxio DigiEffects - Nature Elements and also Enhanced Styles.The programs have opened and downloaded to my computer but will not show in Videowave when I open Add Video Effects. Over the last 2 months Roxio Support has not been able to assist.Has anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

John

10 answers to this question

I have purchased Roxio DigiEffects - Nature Elements and also Enhanced Styles.The programs have opened and downloaded to my computer but will not show in Videowave when I open Add Video Effects. Over the last 2 months Roxio Support has not been able to assist.Has anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

John

John, I had a similar issue with DigiEffects. It dissapeared for me for an unknown reason and could be reinstalled. Digieffects could help either.

What work for me was to Uninstall Creator 2011- I used the free Revo Uninstaller in the Moderate Mode (cnet.com). Reinstalled Creator and then reinstalled the Digieffects acknowledging that it was already installed and it would be removedt and reinstalled. .

I tried repairing the program from the disc and that did not work.

Here is Roxio's Uninstall procedure (link) You canread/download Revo here.

Revo uses the Roxio built in uninstaller and then removes the registry items that are safe to remove (Moderate Mode). Don't be surprised how many there are and make sure you select all the ones shown and delete them. Use at your own risk.

Thank you for the information, appreciated. I will give it a go when I am brave enough. Not really experienced in this area of computers.

John, I had a similar issue with DigiEffects. It dissapeared for me for an unknown reason and could be reinstalled. Digieffects could help either.

What work for me was to Uninstall Creator 2011- I used the free Revo Uninstaller in the Moderate Mode (cnet.com). Reinstalled Creator and then reinstalled the Digieffects acknowledging that it was already installed and it would be removedt and reinstalled. .

I tried repairing the program from the disc and that did not work.

Here is Roxio's Uninstall procedure (link) You canread/download Revo here.

Revo uses the Roxio built in uninstaller and then removes the registry items that are safe to remove (Moderate Mode). Don't be surprised how many there are and make sure you select all the ones shown and delete them. Use at your own risk.

Thank you for the information, appreciated. I will give it a go when I am brave enough. Not really experienced in this area of computers.

Slight correction to my original post I wanted to say that DigiEffects cold NOT help either.

If no one comes along with another suggestion

and

you still don't want to try to uninstall/reinstall

and

it has been less than 30 days since you bought the add-on,

contact Roxio to get your money back.

Thanks. Will do.

Slight correction to my original post I wanted to say that DigiEffects cold NOT help either.

If no one comes along with another suggestion

and

you still don't want to try to uninstall/reinstall

and

it has been less than 30 days since you bought the add-on,

contact Roxio to get your money back.

This has taken a while. Roxio is suggesting this method and it is exactly the problem I am having so I will have a friend apply it for my on the weekend. Thanks for your time to date.

I suggest you to clean uninstall the software by following the steps given below and reinstall the software then let us know the status of the issue:

http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/content/000042GN&PARAMS=set-locale=en

Thanks. Will do.

I had to get my money back never worked after I got my money back noticed it was working was going to buy it again when it disappeared again thank God I didm't with information roxio gave me messed my computor up had to reinstall everything

I had to get my money back never worked after I got my money back noticed it was working was going to buy it again when it disappeared again thank God I didm't with information roxio gave me messed my computor up had to reinstall everything

Obvious there was a major problem with your system even before you installed the Roxio software. Perhaps you are using registry cleaners which will very often corrupt your system

I had a firend come over and go through the final Roxio sugggested method (not forgetting that they provided 8 suggestions that did not work).

Roxio were extremely helpful and set up there own computers trying to simulate my issue, and they actually were successful which means that it was not major issues with my computer. My friend that came over is a Certified Microsoft Technician and he believes that Windows 7 has an issue with reloading software multiple times and this is was caused this. The Roxio solution basically took out the multiple loaded siftware.

I had a firend come over and go through the final Roxio sugggested method (not forgetting that they provided 8 suggestions that did not work).

Roxio were extremely helpful and set up there own computers trying to simulate my issue, and they actually were successful which means that it was not major issues with my computer. My friend that came over is a Certified Microsoft Technician and he believes that Windows 7 has an issue with reloading software multiple times and this is was caused this. The Roxio solution basically took out the multiple loaded siftware.

That is the first time that I had heard that but it does make sense. Aks you friend about Revo Uninstaller for me please. Thanks.

That is the first time that I had heard that but it does make sense. Aks you friend about Revo Uninstaller for me please. Thanks.

He said the Revo was good however he has not used it. Apparently many use CC Cleaner. Apparently the method provided by Roxio was a manual method of what these program use. What he did mention was to never let Windows do automatic updates to any drivers, best to go to the driver site and do it yourself, eg. for ATI updates, etc.

jk271960, I moved your response outside the quote. If you reply inside the quoted text, often the post will be deleted since it looks like an orphan post, ie, there is no response to the quoted post

Edited by myguggi