• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Need Help With Rendering

Scotty_Watti

Question

When i upload my video to Youtube it looks much worse then when it's played on my PC before i render it. It's not even 480p. Can i use other software to edit and capture besides Roxio, the stock software is just not meeting my needs, or is there a way to maximize the quality?

Thank You

2 answers to this question

When i upload my video to Youtube it looks much worse then when it's played on my PC before i render it. It's not even 480p. Can i use other software to edit and capture besides Roxio, the stock software is just not meeting my needs, or is there a way to maximize the quality?

Thank You

Hello Scotty_Watti,

The RGC edit software is a Lite version of Roxio Creator 2011. Jump to correct forum for better answers.

Yes, you can use other softwares for capture and edit. But give a more try with RGC software.

Claudio

Thank You

Have yiou tried uploading using the YouTube site uploader?

Edited by sknis