• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Easy Vhs To Dvd

snoopy5023

Question

I hope someone can help me.

I purchased Roxio Easy VHS to DVD in 2009 and I still have my product key because I log those for safe keeping, but have lost the cd for the software. Is there anyplace I can download the software? I usually back up all my bought software but did not do this certain software. I tried the support feature but no success.

5 answers to this question

I hope someone can help me.

I purchased Roxio Easy VHS to DVD in 2009 and I still have my product key because I log those for safe keeping, but have lost the cd for the software. Is there anyplace I can download the software? I usually back up all my bought software but did not do this certain software. I tried the support feature but no success.

I thnk you may be out of luck. Typically companies are reluctant to supply a lost program disc because there is so much chance for abuse.

Did you check you computer hard drive back ups? It might be there. Why do you need to reinstall it?

Have you talked to sales directly? No one here will copy and send you a disc or a legal download.

I thnk you may be out of luck. Typically companies are reluctant to supply a lost program disc because there is so much chance for abuse.

Did you check you computer hard drive back ups? It might be there. Why do you need to reinstall it?

Have you talked to sales directly? No one here will copy and send you a disc or a legal download.

Don't get me wrong, I was not looking for someone here to give me a copy or send me a disc or legal or illegal download. I have registered my copy with roxio, as stated, I still have my serial/product key. I just figured since I had paid for it legally, registered the software with my serial/product key, and Roxio still have support for the product, that maybe someone here on this forum could direct me to a link on Roxio's site that I may be missing when I go to their support/download area. I see downloads for updates for the application and most software companies have a download site for customers that do register their software and legally can login into their account on their site (such as I do and have done). I just figured Roxio would be the same and was just looking for some direction.

The reason I need to re-install it is because I just got a new PC and want to install it on that PC so I can recycle the old PC. With the HAL functionality of hardware these days, you cannot just restore any backup on any PC without some sort of universal restore software to strip the HAL functionality to be able to restore to dissimilar hardware, which I do not have.

Edited by snoopy5023

Don't get me wrong, I was not looking for someone here to give me a copy or send me a disc or legal or illegal download. I have registered my copy with roxio, as stated, I still have my serial/product key. I just figured since I had paid for it legally, registered the software with my serial/product key, and Roxio still have support for the product, that maybe someone here on this forum could direct me to a link on Roxio's site that I may be missing when I go to their support/download area. I see downloads for updates for the application and most software companies have a download site for customers that do register their software and legally can login into their account on their site (such as I do and have done). I just figured Roxio would be the same and was just looking for some direction.

The reason I need to re-install it is because I just got a new PC and want to install it on that PC so I can recycle the old PC. With the HAL functionality of hardware these days, you cannot just restore any backup on any PC without some sort of universal restore software to strip the HAL functionality to be able to restore to dissimilar hardware, which I do not have.

I did not intent to suggest that you were trying to do something unethical; it is just that many people do.

There is a link to redownload programs that you bought electronically but not for boxed software. This is their policy. You can still phone and ask.

post-58-032541000 1306845445.jpg

Please explain HAL in the context. To me, HAL is Houston League of PC Owners.