D.v.d., Or V.c.d.

judylallier

Question

Hi,

I am trying to make a d.v.d. or v.c.d. from images I have on my hard drive. Can someone give me the step by step procedure to do this. I would audio, transitions, and a title, and maybe even sub titles. Can anyone help me. Do I use the slideshow words on the right hand sand of the home Easy Media Creator 8 page or go straight into Video to edit a video wave. Or is video wave just for moving videos. I can't seem figure this program out. I need help. Thank you.

Judy

1 answer to this question

Hi,

I am trying to make a d.v.d. or v.c.d. from images I have on my hard drive. Can someone give me the step by step procedure to do this. I would audio, transitions, and a title, and maybe even sub titles. Can anyone help me. Do I use the slideshow words on the right hand sand of the home Easy Media Creator 8 page or go straight into Video to edit a video wave. Or is video wave just for moving videos. I can't seem figure this program out. I need help. Thank you.

Judy

Hi Judy, I"m not a guru, but I have made many slide shows with my pictures stored on my hard drive, in EMC 8.. You need to go to VideoWave 8. ( I click on edit video) Here is where you add your pictures, transitions and audio etc. When your finished, in the "file" send it to "MyDVD" to create your Menu style, chapters, preview you show and then "burn" .

I hope this helps until an expert response to you question.

Archived