How Do I Burn Video Ts Files To Dvd?

Sal D

Question

Hi there. I have some Video TS files on my hard drive that already have menus, chapters etc. and I want to burn a DVD disc to play on my player. I went to "Roxio Video copy and convert" on Roxio player, dumped the TS files in the window, selected DVD disc as output and burned a disc. I tried to pay the disc on my DVD player and nothing happened. Is this the right way to create a DVD from Video files? Thanks for your help.

2 answers to this question

Hi there. I have some Video TS files on my hard drive that already have menus, chapters etc. and I want to burn a DVD disc to play on my player. I went to "Roxio Video copy and convert" on Roxio player, dumped the TS files in the window, selected DVD disc as output and burned a disc. I tried to pay the disc on my DVD player and nothing happened. Is this the right way to create a DVD from Video files? Thanks for your help.

Your description of what you did is not very helpful. I have no idea what "dumped the TS files in the window" really means.

Using VCC, select Copy DVD, then from the drop-down menu select "Browse for Disc Image-DVD video folder" and then navigate to the folder containing the Video-TS folder and select. Then set up your destination and click Burn

Your description of what you did is not very helpful. I have no idea what "dumped the TS files in the window" really means.

Using VCC, select Copy DVD, then from the drop-down menu select "Browse for Disc Image-DVD video folder" and then navigate to the folder containing the Video-TS folder and select. Then set up your destination and click Burn

Sorry to be unclear. My problem was that I was selecting Convert Video to a DVD instead of selecting Copy DVD. I did it your way and it worked correctly. Thank you Guru!!

Edited by Sal D