• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

VideoWave overlays & video effects

mindsetmania

Question

4 answers to this question

I just updated to EMC Dazzle 8.0 but find that when putting together slideshows in VideoWave there aren't the numerous options for overlays & video effects that I had in 7.5 or even 7.0. What am I missing? :)

First of all, it isn't EMC Dazzle 8.0. It is EMC 8 DeLuxe, if the PINNACLE Dazzle device came with it. Did you install the Content CD?

I just updated to EMC Dazzle 8.0 but find that when putting together slideshows in VideoWave there aren't the numerous options for overlays & video effects that I had in 7.5 or even 7.0. What am I missing? :)

Oops...you're right, it is Deluxe Suite. I downloaded the software but there wasn't another link to content? What did I not do? :huh:

Oops...you're right, it is Deluxe Suite. I downloaded the software but there wasn't another link to content? What did I not do? :)

Huh? I am at a loss here. Do you have the Dazzle device? If you downloaded the Deluxe version, then there should have been two files to download. You need to go back and check on that.

Huh? I am at a loss here. Do you have the Dazzle device? If you downloaded the Deluxe version, then there should have been two files to download. You need to go back and check on that.

grandpabruce, he doesn't have a dazzle device, it was just a typo. :huh:

Anyways, check for the two files to download, also, did you do a custom install, or a full install? If it was a custom install, you may have accidentally not checked something that should have been checked (I'm not sure what options are available in the custom install window, because I just did a full install :) )

Archived