No Permission To Launch Videowave

glennwebster

Question

11 answers to this question

CD answered a different post with the same problem and in doing so he reminded me of this fix (link). Try it. Let us know if it works.

Welcome back; it has been awhile ! ;)

Yes, it has been awhile. I have been busily making movies until this morning.

I followed the instructions. When I pressed the Reset Timelocks buttion - I got a beep and the disk activity light got very busy. No other indications. I waited until the light stopped - several minutes - not indication that it finished. I tried to launch the application and got the same message Was I supposed to get some message indicating progress or completion?

I still have the button displayed on my desktop. Should I try again?

Still can't Launch. (See attachment)

What really puzzles me all other Roxio applications launch and run normally.

Please don't tell me I have to uninstall and re-install the whole thing again.:o

No attachment seen, always preview post before add reply...

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/74120-posting-a-picturescreen-cap-on-roxio/

Have a look at this thread...

Let us know if anything fixes it?

http://forums.suppor...tificate-error/

The links all applied to 2011. I have 2010 PRO. I still have that file from yesterday and it still produces the same results.

I don't have a clue. As I said before - evreything works except VideoWave. It worked one day and not the next.

Doesn't the install disks have a repair function? Would that be worth trying?

g

The links all applied to 2011. I have 2010 PRO. I still have that file from yesterday and it still produces the same results.

I don't have a clue. As I said before - evreything works except VideoWave. It worked one day and not the next.

g

I meant read it and use any info you could, then run the C2010 fix in the link sknis posted above.. :rolleyes:

g

Glenn, After seeing you had posted several times, we assumed that you know where you should be posting. Based on this thrread, we assumed that you had Creator 2011. Now you correct that assumption ! :angry2:

This thread was moved to Creator 2010 part of the forum but the help given above is probably still all valid.

Glenn, After seeing you had posted several times, we assumed that you know where you should be posting. Based on this thrread, we assumed that you had Creator 2011. Now you correct that assumption ! :angry2:

This thread was moved to Creator 2010 part of the forum but the help given above is probably still all valid.

I'm very sorry ........ my bad......Please don't be angry with me...........:(

I did have enough sense to use the 2010 link on the original reply you posted and the attachment was the result from running that patch (No permissions to Launch).