• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Captain Hair

Import Chapters As Titles

Question

Hi Everyone,

Im hoping someone can help me here. I am new to roxio. I've read a lot of nice things about it and would be interested to buy it but i need to check on something first.

Can I import just chapters from 1 or more titles? I use to use DVD Movie Factory and an option it had was to import a DVD folder. And from within that I could select the titles or just chapters within each title.

I have a large number of DVD folders where i just want to import chapters from each title, and use them to make new titles in my current project.

Is this possible with roxio. I know i can cut sections out, but for the number of titles I am going through this would take a crazy amount of time.

Thanks in advance for any sugestions you can provide.

Steve

2 answers to this question

Hi Everyone,

Im hoping someone can help me here. I am new to roxio. I've read a lot of nice things about it and would be interested to buy it but i need to check on something first.

Can I import just chapters from 1 or more titles? I use to use DVD Movie Factory and an option it had was to import a DVD folder. And from within that I could select the titles or just chapters within each title.

I have a large number of DVD folders where i just want to import chapters from each title, and use them to make new titles in my current project.

Is this possible with roxio. I know i can cut sections out, but for the number of titles I am going through this would take a crazy amount of time.

Steve

What is you definition of chapters. Are you taliking about scenes?

Perhaps reading this (link) will give you a definition of chapters, titles and scenes

You will be using Edit Video-Advanced (Video Wave) to do the editing and Create DVD to make the DVD.

Perhaps, if you are really talking about scenes,you could get some help from here (link).

Come back and let us know what you really want to do based on these definitions.

Hi Everyone,

Steve

Yes you can "import" chapters from a Video_TS folder. This of course that assumes that a Title has been setup correctly with chapters. Otherwise the whole Title will be treated as a chapter.

In C2011 you would use the program called Video Copy & Convert.

If you purchase the download version of C2011 you will have 30 days as a trial period. If your don't like it or it fails to meet your requirements you can request a full refund.