• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Some Burned Blu-Rays Play, Some Don't

duftopia

Question

I have roxio creator 2011 pro, I thought that had everything but I am beggining to wonder!

I created several Blu-rays with my version then went to play them and its a hit / miss situation. Some of them play some of them don't!.

ALSO

Some of the blu-rays I create with roxio do not work with cyberlink and none work with vlc. is this due to the fact that I am not certain if 2011 pro has the proper authoring tools?

Duf

4 answers to this question

The Pro version includes the Blu-ray Authoring plug-in in the package.

It DOES NOTinclude the BD Playback plug-in for CinePlayer!

You mentioned in post that your install often crashes... I would suspect you have multiple causes and might consider a Format C:\ and a serious limit to what you load on your PC! 3 Video Players :o to what end?

The Pro version includes the Blu-ray Authoring plug-in in the package.

It DOES NOTinclude the BD Playback plug-in for CinePlayer!

You mentioned in post that your install often crashes... I would suspect you have multiple causes and might consider a Format C:\ and a serious limit to what you load on your PC! 3 Video Players :o to what end?

Well The goal was to get ONE player that worked with ALL my video files, this has NOT been ackomplished as of yet!

FOrmat c:\ is NOT an option - I purchase software to get good support and working programs not Beta and (PD) public domain quality, thusfar I see only a marginal difference between the retail software and the Freeware and that has me very disappointed,, althought I have learned to fix most of the problems with Roxio Creator 2011. (Most)

Thanks for your help

VLC will not play blu-ray discs. Power DVD 10 Ultra will play blu-ray discs. CinePlayer will play blu-ray discs if you have the BR plug in. Do you have those versions of those players? What happened when you go to play/ Are you getting error messages? Are you making straight blu-ray or 3D blu-ray? What blu-ray burner/player do you have?