Equalize The Volume For Several Audio Clips On One Cd

flaurice

Question

I'm using Creator 2011 on an HP laptop with Windows 7. I have captured a number of audio clips that I want to burn to one CD. However, the volume level from one clip to the next is different. Is there a way using the sound editor, that I can equalize the volume level from one clip to the next? I've tried to find out in the "help" menus, but haven't found a definitive step by step procedure. Would appreciate any help offered.

Fred

1 answer to this question

I'm using Creator 2011 on an HP laptop with Windows 7. I have captured a number of audio clips that I want to burn to one CD. However, the volume level from one clip to the next is different. Is there a way using the sound editor, that I can equalize the volume level from one clip to the next? I've tried to find out in the "help" menus, but haven't found a definitive step by step procedure. Would appreciate any help offered.

Fred

Yes, When you select to burn cd in Edit Audio (Sound editor), you will get a pop up window with a small CD properties button. You get the option to maximize audio. If you use that, the volumes will all be pretty close to the same.

post-58-042628900 1307445721.jpg

There are several ways of doing it but perhaps the easiest is to use Create Music Disc Projects" and then select project settings as shown.

post-58-069463800 1307445259.jpg

Edited by sknis