Toast 11 Media Browser Video Tab

gambaloca

Question

Hello all,

When importing a video from the web, it does import it but not in the full duration...For example, if the web video lasts 5 mins, after converting and saving the file on the desktop in quicktime format, the duration of the saved file will be 1min54, and no way to make the settings longer than that whereas i still have plenty of space on my hard drive !

Any idea how can i import the file fully ?

Thanks in advance

Stephane

2 answers to this question

I haven't experienced this issue. It has saved the full length of the videos I've captured. Did you play the video to the end during the capture? Give it a try with a different video to see if it was just that one that failed to completely capture.

I haven't experienced this issue. It has saved the full length of the videos I've captured. Did you play the video to the end during the capture? Give it a try with a different video to see if it was just that one that failed to completely capture.

Thanks tsantee, the problem was indeed me not letting the video play to the end during the capture ! It works perfect now ;-)