Creator Classic

cath1

I've recently encountered a problem with my EC 6. When I try to either create a disk image, or burn a new project to cd, the system fails, giving me the following message:

"Cacing of files has failed. Verify layout."

I have been using Easy Creator for a couple of years, and the current version has been updated with all relevant patches available. Further, this problem appeared only two weeks ago, and I have not made any significant changes to my computer (no new software or hardware) in the past 6 months.

I have searched Roxio's support site to no avail, and am at a complete loss.

The problem does not appear to be with the burner, as it works fine otherwise with other programs.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I've recently encountered a problem with my EC 6. When I try to either create a disk image, or burn a new project to cd, the system fails, giving me the following message:

"Cacing of files has failed. Verify layout."

I have been using Easy Creator for a couple of years, and the current version has been updated with all relevant patches available. Further, this problem appeared only two weeks ago, and I have not made any significant changes to my computer (no new software or hardware) in the past 6 months.

I have searched Roxio's support site to no avail, and am at a complete loss.

The problem does not appear to be with the burner, as it works fine otherwise with other programs.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I haven't heard of that one???

The "Verify Files" could indicate that one or more of the files in your project window, is not valid.

Try a small project (data? Music?) with one file and set your burn to Test Only. If it succeeds, try more.

Archived