• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Here To Complain, Anyone Else?

Not a Happy Customer

Hey, if anyone knows how to speak with a human being at this company, please let me know. I cant get my media player 11 to work and I only receive the run around from this billion dollar problem company..help

What is "media player 11"?

Windows Media Player?

Hey, if anyone knows how to speak with a human being at this company, please let me know. I cant get my media player 11 to work and I only receive the run around from this billion dollar problem company..help

As in, Windows Media Player? Why are you here, looking for Windows support?

If that's not what you're after, then provide some more details, error messages that you're receiving, what Roxio product you have installed, version of Windows, PC specs... that sort of thing.

This is a user forum with user-to-user help, so help us help you by letting us know what's going on and what you're really having trouble with. There's a decent chance someone here may be able to help you out.

I checked your email address and it doesn't show up in any of our ticketing/support systems. If you have a ticket under a different email address, pleas elet me know.

Otherwise, Roxio doe snot currently have a product called "media player" that is supported. As other posters have suggested, please specify what Roxio branded application you are using and any errors you are receiving.

Thanks,

Jon

Roxio Customer Care

• 3 weeks later...