• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Creator

CurtisBrown

Question

Hi, There! I purchased and installed your roxio CREATOR plus 2010 into my computer a while ago. My computer later was infected with a virus, and I lost the program. Repeatedly I tried to reinstall it, but it will not reinstall. What is my solution? Thanks, and God Bless You!!! CurtisBrown

1 answer to this question

Hi, There! I purchased and installed your roxio CREATOR plus 2010 into my computer a while ago. My computer later was infected with a virus, and I lost the program. Repeatedly I tried to reinstall it, but it will not reinstall. What is my solution? Thanks, and God Bless You!!! CurtisBrown

Not ours; we are users like you. Asking us to help you with the little information you provided is like asking us how you got the virus ! :unsure: Just not enough informaiton.

Answer these questions (link) if you are serious about asking for help. Are you sure you got rid of the virus and everythiing left over. Did you reformat your hard drive?

Edited by sknis