Sign in to follow this  
Jay411

How do you add artist to the label of a project?

Question

When I auto fill the disc context to my label project I am only getting the track of the project and not the artist. The older version allowed you to do both track and artist. Is there a way I can get the artist and track name that I burned my project as? Thanks

4 answers to this question

When I auto fill the disc context to my label project I am only getting the track of the project and not the artist. The older version allowed you to do both track and artist. Is there a way I can get the artist and track name that I burned my project as? Thanks

I have the same problem not very impressed with this product so far pay 90.00$ and can't get it to work properly

In Label Creator,under show/hide smart objects do you have artist checked?

Just discovered on mine-in smart objects for audio there is no check box for artist-just background, data, and title, and no apparent way to change them as described in the help section. I went through all other label templates and there is no check box for artist-seems they forgot to put it on.

I have the same problem not very impressed with this product so far pay 90.00$ and can't get it to work properly

You paid $90 dollars for Label Creator? I have some swamp land to sell you. :)

Edited by sknis