• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video Recognition Problem

Spellbound83

Question

I couldn't find an answer to this question so I'm making my own post. My TV is standard def, and only goes up to 480i, so of course my output on the xbox controller is set on TV. The capture and everything seems to work fine, with one exception. If I start up the capture program normally, there's nothing on the preview video except black, however, the sound works fine. To get the program to recognize the video, I have to change the input in the options back to 480p/576p/720p/1080i, and THEN change it back to 480i/576i. Is there a fix for this? I feel like I shouldn't have to change the input like that every time I start the program. Thanks.

1 answer to this question

I couldn't find an answer to this question so I'm making my own post. My TV is standard def, and only goes up to 480i, so of course my output on the xbox controller is set on TV. The capture and everything seems to work fine, with one exception. If I start up the capture program normally, there's nothing on the preview video except black, however, the sound works fine. To get the program to recognize the video, I have to change the input in the options back to 480p/576p/720p/1080i, and THEN change it back to 480i/576i. Is there a fix for this? I feel like I shouldn't have to change the input like that every time I start the program. Thanks.

Hi 'Spellbound83',

It´s a bug in RGC software. In next update maybe fixed. Send your question to ROXIO SUPPORT.

Try AMARECTV, the software have a SAVE DEVICE option, very nice feature. Working in all resolutions (I or P).

Claudio