• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Captured Gameplay Faster Then Captured

Cam45

Question

15 answers to this question

When i capture gameplay on my laptop, sometimes when i play the gameplay in preview for the editing the gameplay plays a lot faster than occured in the game.

Try another capture software Set your laptop to " energy high perfomance schema", turn on power supply, disable antivirus, desfragment your HD, close all unnecessary services, disable system protection, set virtual memory to 2048 or 4095 and try & reply.

Claudio

I used the new software to capture the gameplay like you suggested and set it up the way the tutorial said. When i end a recording that i am doing with that program it takes me to my Roxio Game Capture folder but then does not save it anywhere

Try another capture software Set your laptop to " energy high perfomance schema", turn on power supply, disable antivirus, desfragment your HD, close all unnecessary services, disable system protection, set virtual memory to 2048 or 4095 and try & reply.

Claudio

I used the new software to capture the gameplay like you suggested and set it up the way the tutorial said. When i end a recording that i am doing with that program it takes me to my Roxio Game Capture folder but then does not save it anywhere

What´s Windows version?

Go to "RGC folder" create , properties, general, uncheck attribute READ ONLY and OK.

Claudio

windows 7 i stop the recording and it goes to the RGC folder, do i create a new folder in the RGC folder for the vidoes?

What´s Windows version?

Go to "RGC folder" create , properties, general, uncheck attribute READ ONLY and OK.

Claudio

the files captured for the Amarec tv will play on the kmplayer but cannot be edited with the roxio editing software now

But "no corrupted files" anymore?? Good.

If play in Kmplayer, will play in VIDEOWAVE (RGC software) with FFDSHOW DECODER. ;)

For edit all files (minus MPEG) in VIDEOWAVE, go to FFDSHOW DECODER config and set licodec for all extensions.

Claudio