• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Vhstodvd

xusaf

Question

3 answers to this question

Based on the information you have provided I havn't got a clue...Give us some more info like

What Version of VHS to Dvd do you have ( http://forums.suppor...sion-do-i-have/ )

What O/S are you running?.

Ogdens... Thats a XP sp3 desktop running VHS to DVD Ver 1.2.198 SP2, 5.0.0.0... in the Capture Video or the Plug and burn mode, there is no audio recorded or heard from the speakers while the capture process is in operation, however if i exit either of thise modes and activate "Music Audio" Import the sound is present from the speakers.

PS: If remove the capture device from the desktop USB port and connect it to a laptop it works fine.

Thanks for responding

Ogdens... Thats a XP sp3 desktop running VHS to DVD Ver 1.2.198 SP2, 5.0.0.0... in the Capture Video or the Plug and burn mode, there is no audio recorded or heard from the speakers while the capture process is in operation, however if i exit either of thise modes and activate "Music Audio" Import the sound is present from the speakers.

PS: If remove the capture device from the desktop USB port and connect it to a laptop it works fine.

Thanks for responding

Are your laptop and desk both using the same O/S (XP), if so see if the settings in your sound card are the same.

Also check in your device manager that the 2 entries in the Sound Video and game controllers are the same

post-68-013784600 1309290987.png