Video Wave Problems In Roxio 9

milgar

Question

hi -I just loaded roxio 9 and in using video wave i with much agony, discovered how to create scenes, which works quite well. Now after creating fore mentioned scenes i cannot get them into the time line. I am sure it a very simple step that the help menu does not help me with. Any assistance would be appreciated. I don't know how this forum works but my e-Mail is 702milgar@gmail.com

Thanx and waiting your reply

6 answers to this question

Hi new guy-I loaded roxio 9 and in video wave am trying to clean up my cd 8MM movies.I have found out how to add scenes in video wave, but I cannot move the scenes into the time line. Their probably is a simple solution that eludes me and the help menu is no help. Any insight will be appreciated.

should you wish my e-mail is milgar@roadrunner.com

Thanx

Hi new guy-I loaded roxio 9 and in video wave am trying to clean up my cd 8MM movies.I have found out how to add scenes in video wave, but I cannot move the scenes into the time line. Their probably is a simple solution that eludes me and the help menu is no help. Any insight will be appreciated.

should you wish my e-mail is

Thanx

1. There is no Roxio 9!

A Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 and a Roxio Creator 2009. What is yours?

2. Unless you like spam I would remove your email address. No one from this board will use it to email you.

Edited by cdanteek

roxio easy media creator 9 is what i am using. Just a quick recap. I was using roxio a couple years ago with Pentacle to transfer 8mm to cd and sincethan i had changed os only to find that my cd's would not load and Windows Movie mkers was useless. So i re-loades roxio and am trying to refine my movies.There lies my problem with doing scenes in VideoWave.

roxio easy media creator 9 is what i am using. Just a quick recap. I was using roxio a couple years ago with Pentacle to transfer 8mm to cd and sincethan i had changed os only to find that my cd's would not load and Windows Movie mkers was useless. So i re-loades roxio and am trying to refine my movies.There lies my problem with doing scenes in VideoWave.

If your new O/S is Win 7, EMC 9 is not compatible with it. Here is what is http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/content/000075GN&PARAMS=set-locale=en

Edited by ogdens

Follow this, Preparing your computer for installing Roxio products

http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/content/000080GN

Then run the repair from control panel, program and features, uninstall/change.

You will have to run the updater again after running the repair option.

post-97-085483100 1309221541.png

Edited by cdanteek