• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

DiSable Roxio On Dvd Drive/ Need To Share Photos On Windows

hermel

Question

New to the fourm. I am trying to save(backup) most of my Photos on my Windows Vista hard drive. I have attempted several x to drag & drop from hard drive to my CD/DVD drive. I can see the system lights working, the sounds of copying, etc. But when I try to open and view the files with Windows, it says the disk is blank.Apparently Roxio has overtaken the drive, and uses its proprietary software to hide the files. Although I often use my Roxio Creator 2011 to create photo shows, videos, and DVD's, I still need to share alot of photos with friends who CANNOT open Roxio files. Is there a way to overcome this problem?

1 answer to this question

New to the fourm. I am trying to save(backup) most of my Photos on my Windows Vista hard drive. I have attempted several x to drag & drop from hard drive to my CD/DVD drive. I can see the system lights working, the sounds of copying, etc. But when I try to open and view the files with Windows, it says the disk is blank.Apparently Roxio has overtaken the drive, and uses its proprietary software to hide the files. Although I often use my Roxio Creator 2011 to create photo shows, videos, and DVD's, I still need to share alot of photos with friends who CANNOT open Roxio files. Is there a way to overcome this problem?

Use Creator Classic (Burn Data Disc-Advanced) to burn those photos to a DVD. You should never have a problem reading the DVD on any computer.