SuitingShrimp

Youtube Uploade Failure

Question

I can make a production but when I try to upload it to YT it just fails. and at first the sound was perfect but out of no where its fuzzy. is it just me or is this not worth 100 dollars? please help someone thanks

5 answers to this question

I can make a production but when I try to upload it to YT it just fails. and at first the sound was perfect but out of no where its fuzzy. is it just me or is this not worth 100 dollars? please help someone thanks

Hi SuitingShrimp,

Youtube upload hasproblems with RGC software.

Use YouTube site for it.

Try to create the video before sending and see if the problem continues. Try & Reply.

Claudio

It is really staticky over the speakers when I have the capture running so therefore my recordings are terrible and Im playing black ops so there is a lot of noise but is there no way to fix this???

It is really staticky over the speakers when I have the capture running so therefore my recordings are terrible and Im playing black ops so there is a lot of noise but is there no way to fix this???

Hi SuitingShrimp,

No have a REAL FIx, but you can try it:

- Go to Windows Sound Tab and set RGC volume to 0.

- Go to Game options and set ALL (voice, sound stages, fx, music etc...) for volume 1

- Select volume 1 in Record Software.

No will fix but will do better sound recorder.;)

Claudio

still having problems really no fix what a lazy company, this hardware is maybe worth 30 bucks.

Wait for new drivers release.

Claudio