Deleted Video - Please Help.

Danny94

Question

This is probably not the correct section so i apologise, but please instead of deleting, please just move it because i need this issue solved if it can be.

Ok so you click start capture then when done you click stop and the video goes below in a little section underneath. Well i had about 10 videos there, i went to delete one and accidently deleted one that is pretty important. So my question is, is there any way i can recover it please?

Thanks

Just looked in recycle bin, all my other deleted vis are in there but not that one, so i can't have deleted it =S Where the **** can it have gone?

Danny

Moved to Creator 2009 forum...this is were you posted the last time.

8 answers to this question

This is probably not the correct section so i apologise, but please instead of deleting, please just move it because i need this issue solved if it can be.

Ok so you click start capture then when done you click stop and the video goes below in a little section underneath. Well i had about 10 videos there, i went to delete one and accidently deleted one that is pretty important. So my question is, is there any way i can recover it please?

Thanks

Just looked in recycle bin, all my other deleted vis are in there but not that one, so i can't have deleted it =S Where the **** can it have gone?

Danny

1) Don't do anything

2) Are you sure that it is deleted; did you search for it?

3) There are some programs that will undelete the file IF it has not been overwritten. Google fo rit or look on cnet.com.

1) Don't do anything

2) Are you sure that it is deleted; did you search for it?

3) There are some programs that will undelete the file IF it has not been overwritten. Google fo rit or look on cnet.com.

Ok how do i search for it?

Ok how do i search for it?

I'm still not quite sure what the issue is. What application within Creator 2009 are you using? Little window below doesn't sound familiar unless you are using Media Manager to transfer videos.

I'm still not quite sure what the issue is. What application within Creator 2009 are you using? Little window below doesn't sound familiar unless you are using Media Manager to transfer videos.

Underneath start capture it says 'there are no items to show in this view'? That's where the video was, now it's gone

Underneath start capture it says 'there are no items to show in this view'? That's where the video was, now it's gone

You didn't answer what application you were using.

I don;t have your version but this is what I see. Can you post a screen shot of what you see? The captured videos should be on the right. If you selected to delete one and then selected to remove it from your computer, I'm afraid that is gone.

If there is no video on the left, then you don't have anything to capture.

post-58-072692500 1309797221.jpg

You didn't answer what application you were using.

I don;t have your version but this is what I see. Can you post a screen shot of what you see? The captured videos should be on the right. If you selected to delete one and then selected to remove it from your computer, I'm afraid that is gone.

If there is no video on the left, then you don't have anything to capture.

This is it mate, the video was at the bottom.

post-96519-004907200 1309810646.png

You are correct, you were not in the right part of the forum. This thread is now in the correct place. That is why it is pretty important to give all the particulars when asking a question.

Perhaps someone else can help you; I'm not familiar with this particular program.

The suggestion still holds. Use Windows to search for the missing video. Look at the other captures to see either the typeof name that you capture as or the type of format.

Thanks

Danny

Hi Danny94,

Some deleted files are size dependent . Some files NO go to Recycle Bin, its erased direct (Removed for index windows system).

For best way to recovery this is using a RECOVERY TOOLS like a HIREN BOOT CD.

Read about this in internet. Its a very care process.

Claudio

Archived