Viewing The First Working Page Upon Opening Program.

ivorytickler36

Question

When I open the program and start making my choices, the page is too large. The header is not there to minimize or expand the page. The top edge is not there to shrink or shorten the page. The sides of the

display can't be adjusted by using the cursor arrow even after the arrow turns into a double headed arrow.

The bottom of the page is no where near in sight, the 'start dvd' button is hidden. I have successfully gotten the vhs tape to play on the vcr and is able to watch and hear it on the preview screen. I have produced only one dvd and all it had on it was "LANGUAGE - ENGLISH OR ESPANOL" in very bold capital bright blue letters. That played for about 3 minutes with no soundtrack to match the conversion I am wanting to make.

I have used Roxio products before and this program was highly recommended to me but, they did not know anyone who had used it. I'm not giving up. This program is exactly what I need and I have too many vhs-c tapes to quit now.

Can someone tell me why the resizeing efforts are failing. I need to know. Thanks.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived