• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
NealW

Video Wave Crashes

Question

Hello,

My previous videowave crashes topic is locked and I am unable to add to it. To make a long story short, since I purchased the program in November, I have been unable to add mov files to a videowave production. I have spent alot of time trying all the suggestions that Roxio suggested to no avail. I did receive the following message from them:

I understand you are still having an issue importing .MOV files into your videowave project. My assumption is that the source of those .MOV files and Roxio do not play well together. I had the same issue with the .MOV file you sent in but do not have a problem with other .MOV files. This is an issue I have seen with Sony HandyCam file formats but does not mean it will not happen with other software. One thing we can do to test this is to use a free third party converter to re-convert these files to .MOV.

So while I did not have a problem with mov files with previous versions of Roxio Creator 2011 will not add them. I have received a refund for the program. I asked and they said there is no update planned to correct this issue. Very disappointing but at least I found out the proble is with Creator 2011 and not with my files which load with no problem with Creator 9.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet