ryan9988yo

Audio And Video Slow/fast Motion Help!

Question

so ive had my roxio for about a day or two. i installed my software yesterday and plugged in the roxio to everything and everything worked great. i played some Black Ops, and right when i get into the actual game, the recorded video began to lag and the audio started to fade in and out and slow down and speed up. i dont know if this is a computer problem or the roxio. and ive already tried the AmarecTV and its good, no lag at all, but the quality of the video is just horrid. if there is a way to make the quality better on the AmarecTV as well as if there is any way i can get my videos the way they are supposed to, i would like to know ASAP! Thanks for everyone in advance! <3

some specs are:

Pentium Dual-Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20GHz

3.00GB or ram installed

64-bit

-i have norton internet security (if that matters)

-i have 109GB of free space left

9 answers to this question

so ive had my roxio for about a day or two. i installed my software yesterday and plugged in the roxio to everything and everything worked great. i played some Black Ops, and right when i get into the actual game, the recorded video began to lag and the audio started to fade in and out and slow down and speed up. i dont know if this is a computer problem or the roxio. and ive already tried the AmarecTV and its good, no lag at all, but the quality of the video is just horrid. if there is a way to make the quality better on the AmarecTV as well as if there is any way i can get my videos the way they are supposed to, i would like to know ASAP! Thanks for everyone in advance! <3

some specs are:

Pentium Dual-Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20GHz

3.00GB or ram installed

64-bit

-i have norton internet security (if that matters)

-i have 109GB of free space left

Hi ryan9988yo,

For Highest quality from RGC this method above will work:

1 - Use UT VIDEO CODEC for recorder in AMARECTV

2 - Capture in 480i or 576i.

3 - Use "YADIF with BOB" for DEINTERLACE

4 - Resize to 852x480 and save progressive file with UT VIDEO CODEC.

5 - Encode with RIPBOT264

Claudio

Hi ryan9988yo,

For Highest quality from RGC this method above will work:

1 - Use UT VIDEO CODEC for recorder in AMARECTV

2 - Capture in 480i or 576i.

3 - Use "YADIF with BOB" for DEINTERLACE

4 - Resize to 852x480 and save progressive file with UT VIDEO CODEC.

5 - Encode with RIPBOT264

Claudio

well i hope that works. thanks for the help. one more question. how do i get rid of the watermarks saying AMV on the bottom left hand side of the screen after recording using the alternative method? do i have to pay?

EDIT!-

i have no clu how to do any of the listed things. im such a noob. but if you could tell me where those things are located or maybe some nice pictures would help. and i would still like to know how to get rid of watermarks.

thanks

Edited by ryan9988yo

well i hope that works. thanks for the help. one more question. how do i get rid of the watermarks saying AMV on the bottom left hand side of the screen after recording using the alternative method? do i have to pay?

EDIT!-

i have no clu how to do any of the listed things. im such a noob. but if you could tell me where those things are located or maybe some nice pictures would help. and i would still like to know how to get rid of watermarks.

thanks

I would suggest just returning it and buying a better one. RGC has some very bad reviews all over the web, a long with a lot of problems.

I would suggest just returning it and buying a better one. RGC has some very bad reviews all over the web, a long with a lot of problems.

This not true. RGC have a problematic software but the hardware device is cool.

Some units have problems. Its normal for new device.

ROXIO wil release better drivers and update your software. Waiting only.

Claudio

EDIT!-

thanks

In 3 days i will release a Virtualdub tutorial for RGC recordeds files in AmarecTV.

For remove watermark, only select OTHER CODEc and use FFDSHOW, like a tutorial. No watermark, anymore.

Claudio

In 3 days i will release a Virtualdub tutorial for RGC recordeds files in AmarecTV.

For remove watermark, only select OTHER CODEc and use FFDSHOW, like a tutorial. No watermark, anymore.

Claudio

hopefuly that will work. will it be a tut on making the video quality the best? or just how to use virtualdub? BTW what is virtualdub?

Claudio

so i finally got no watermarks. :D... but i just ran into a problem with the AmarecTV. its pretty much the same thing i started this post with. the video on some parts for a few seconds is very choppy and the audio skips. is there a fix for this?