• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Markers For Multiple Deletions

DonR43

Question

I'm trying to edit out several sections of a movie on an Intel iMac (10.6.8) with Toast 11.0.3. After marking the first section, I move the playhead arrow to the beginning of the next section to be removed. According to the User Guide, I then click the Insert Marker button immediately to the right of the Play button and another pair of markers will appear. I clicked on the Insert Marker button but nothing happened. Double-clicking didn't work either. No additional markers.

Clicking the Insert Marker button didn't work so how do I get additional markers?

Many thanks

1 answer to this question

When I click the upward-facing double triangle to the right of the play button and double triangle appears beneath the playhead under the video. I can then drag the left or right halves of the triangle to mark the section I want excluded. When the left or right triangle is selected I can move it frame-by-frame using the keyboard arrow keys.

I can't think of any reason you can't get that marker to appear. Are you using the latest update to Toast 11? What format is the video?

Archived