• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave Preview Screen

raykamka@hotmail.com

Question

19 answers to this question

Do you know how many different computers come under the HP DeskTop heading?

Have you updated the video drivers for your card/chip. Wihtout more information, we can't help you find more information.

Is this for all mts files or just this one? Did you save the project? If so, look for the project name and delete the associated dat file.

What about the rest of the questions in that link?

What attachment?

Please answer these questions.

Error code or issue:

What kind of project were you working on: movies

What kinds of files were you using and where did you get them? canon .mts input

Did you complete your project or did it stop at a certain point in the process? can't edit because of screen

Have you ever successfully completed the task that you are contacting us about? yes on creator 2010 not on creator 2011

Did you make any changes to your computer recently? (new applications, updates, etc) If so, what? freecoder added

Tell us about your computer

Your computer specifications have a huge impact on software performance and functionality.

Operating System (including service packs):VISTA SP2

Make:HP

Model: 8200

Video card -nvidia gforce 6150se

Processor speed:amd 64x2 dual core 6000+

RAM:3gb

Free hard drive space: 240gb+

I last did an operating system update on 7/11

Do you know how many different computers come under the HP DeskTop heading?

Have you updated the video drivers for your card/chip. Wihtout more information, we can't help you find more information.

Is this for all mts files or just this one? Did you save the project? If so, look for the project name and delete the associated dat file.

What about the rest of the questions in that link?

this is all canon .mts file input

did not save becuse i could not edit because of distorted screen

video card is uptodate

Try another file!

Any mpg, mov, avi you happen to have on your PC!

Nothing has really changed between 2010 & 2011 as far as VW is concernted so that is not the problem.

Of course UPDATE your video card drivers and software. New ones are issued almost monthly and Windows does not update them automatically.

If you are running a Canon camcorder, setting it to FXP will produce the most trouble free files it can make ;)

Try another file!

Any mpg, mov, avi you happen to have on your PC!

Nothing has really changed between 2010 & 2011 as far as VW is concernted so that is not the problem.

Of course UPDATE your video card drivers and software. New ones are issued almost monthly and Windows does not update them automatically.

If you are running a Canon camcorder, setting it to FXP will produce the most trouble free files it can make ;)

i tried .mpg4, .avi, wmv & .jpg - all produced the same results on creator 2011 videowave screen - red & blue vertical lines. but if you look at my previouly sent attachment the time line and media selector views are OK.

i tried .mpg4, .avi, wmv & .jpg - all produced the same results on creator 2011 videowave screen - red & blue vertical lines. but if you look at my previouly sent attachment the time line and media selector views are OK.

Did the lines keep showing when you clicked on the play button to preview your project?

I am closing this subject - there doesn't seem to be a solution for my creator 2011 problem. Tech support wants me to reformat and reinstall my operating system. NO WAY!!!! -I have at least 100 pieces of software on my system and all work except creator 2011. I am not about to reinstall my OS. They suspect a bad register. Maybe they should have software to do a complete uninstall and reinstall creator 2011. That would be user friendly and a lot easier that what they suggest and had me doing.

with 100 plus apps installed, I would suspect a messed up registry myself

You can only go so far with fixing an app but if the underlying engine is faulty, then it's time to consider the options

with 100 plus apps installed, I would suspect a messed up registry myself

You can only go so far with fixing an app but if the underlying engine is faulty, then it's time to consider the options

That pretty well hits the nail on the head ;):lol:

PC are not garbage disposals :lol::D:lol: defiantly time to reformat!

Please, do not use Caps Lock unless you have a vision problem.

Do you get the lines on all clips? When I zoomed in on the timeline, the lines also seem to be on the timeline panel but only for the first clip.

no -- it's only on the project/preview view - the time line & the media selector are OK

Archived