Sign in to follow this  
NTerrier

Emc8 Corrupts Occasionally?

Question

Have been using creator 8 for several years. Corrupts occasionally and requires re-install. Most recently, while burning music files to disc, program freezes up and will not release the disc from the drive because "drive is in use by drag to disc". Had to un-install and re-install program disc to correct; but will only work for one more copy. No clue?

1 answer to this question

Have been using creator 8 for several years. Corrupts occasionally and requires re-install. Most recently, while burning music files to disc, program freezes up and will not release the disc from the drive because "drive is in use by drag to disc". Had to un-install and re-install program disc to correct; but will only work for one more copy. No clue?

I moved your topic to the correct part of the forum.

If you are using anything other than XP, the program is not compatible. If you are using a registry cleaner, even one built into your anti-virus, it will cause the type of problem you are seeing.

What OS are you using and are you using a Registry Cleaner?

I believe that you can uninstall D2D separately from the rest of the program. Put the install disc in your optical drive and click repair/fix or reinstall. I don't remember what the exact option is.

Edited by sknis