• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio Input Problem

Jonathan Gamer

Question

I have be having problem change Input Sound from Master volume to lower input for sound. Do have buy sound device to change the input volume from master volume to lower input for the volume.

2 answers to this question

Hello Jonathan Gamer,

Its not necessary. Only config your sound in Windows.

Please, for any question post your Windows + hardware.

Claudio

My type of Windows is Window 7 and hardware is AMD Anthon II P-320 Duel-Core Processer, 3.00GB Ram, AMD M880 with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIEVPaltqTQ

My question how make the volume not master volume that in video rec the opening of this video-game. The video opening is too loud during the music start. Also What is the best for loud opening that you want watch during the first-time with-out too loud and not going back change the volume too rec the opening of a video-game not too loud or parts during the video-game where the volume is too loud and did try make the volume normal but still too loud in the rec of the part of the video-game. For ex: The Story cut-scene in the video-game that is called Twisted Metal 2 (PS1) after make the sets at one bar for everyone in music and sound effects watch the story cut-scene of the video-game but still the story cut-scene is too loud.

Note: The two questions about me rec with the computer told you about

I have be having problem change Input Sound from Master volume to lower input for sound. Do have buy sound device to change the input volume from master volume to lower input for the volume.

Hello Jonathan Gamer,

Its not necessary. Only config your sound in Windows.

Please, for any question post your Windows + hardware.

Claudio

Archived