• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

MyDVD 6

tacsgt

I have MyDVD 6 which came with my Canon video camera. I have tried to create a slide show several times and when I preview the show, sometime into it there is a pause during the slide transition and the picture freezes for a couple of seconds. I have no clue as to why this is happening. I thought it was only during the preview but when I burned the disc it showed up on it.

Is this happening to anyone else or does anyone have any idea why this is occurring? Really could use your help. Thanks!

I have MyDVD 6 which came with my Canon video camera. I have tried to create a slide show several times and when I preview the show, sometime into it there is a pause during the slide transition and the picture freezes for a couple of seconds. I have no clue as to why this is happening. I thought it was only during the preview but when I burned the disc it showed up on it.

Is this happening to anyone else or does anyone have any idea why this is occurring? Really could use your help. Thanks!

Does this only happen with specific pictures, or does this happen EVERY time you try and create the slide show?

Its possible that it is just the media. If you havn't yet, try with different media.

Archived