Mediamoduale 12 Error

sulblk27

Question

Hi all.

I am trying to find a way to stop this error, if at all possible.

I am running Roxio Creator 2011 version 1.3.166SP1 build 131B66E, DL2 on a Dell XPS 8300 Win 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit.

The problem: I have hooked my blackberry torch to the computer to 'browse and manager media' when the error

MediaManager13.exe- Application error occurs---it goes on to say The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000417) occurred in the application at location 0x7308a07a.

Now this one is new because usually I get MediaManager module 12 stopped working. I'll click ok---it 'sends' info to Microsoft--then closes down completely.

I have uninstalled Roxio (or should i say Dell support has) and reinstalled it, still this occurs.

If there is a register fix I need to do, please any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

However, if blackberry is not suppose to work with this program, please let me know that also---

Thanks in advance

2 answers to this question

Bleckberry should work (unless you doubled up and added the Bleckberry version of a Roxio suite, in which case it gets indigestion)

Media Manager - you can safely turn that off in msconfig, startup (it only catalogues files and if you don't need it, drop it)

Thanks for the quick response.

No, the torch, for some reason dropped Roxio from the media and use the wireless sync (which I truly do not like).

I wanted to use the manager to edit my media files a bit.

Roxio support sent a possible solution, I will have to try it later---it calls for another uninstall.

Archived