• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Video Signal

Bzmom96707

Question

I installed, uninstalled, and re-installed Roxio Easy VHS to DVD.

First time installation was w/out USB attached. Second installation was with USB attached.

Stil get "No Video Signal". Plugged and unplugged everything. Still no video signal. Used both video adapter and S-video Adapter. Still no video signal.

What do I need to do?

6 answers to this question

Sometimes, problem comes from users end. Probably from wrong set of cords to setting-up the whole program on computer. I have tried using it on desktop? See if it makes a difference.

Did you bother to read Bzmoms last post? He/she has it working on laptop by disabling webcam

Still no video signal.

Windows 7

Dell Inspiron 546

AMD Athlon II x64 620 Processor 2.60 Ghz

6 GB RAM

64-bit Operating Sytem

I have the Roxio Video Capture USB device hooked up to the back of my computer with the Video Adaptor and S-Video Adaptor hooked up.

Run through the basic troubleshooting: HERE

Look through cdanteeks Install post and make sure yours is recognized (at the top)

If that doesnt work tell us EVERYTHING about your PC, and your hookup!

Still no video signal.

Windows 7

Dell Inspiron 546

AMD Athlon™ II x64 620 Processor 2.60 Ghz

6 GB RAM

64-bit Operating Sytem

I have the Roxio Video Capture USB device hooked up to the back of my computer with the Video Adaptor and S-Video Adaptor hooked up.

Look in the Device Manager to see if the proper drivers got loaded? Check it Before the device is plugged in, then again After:

post-68-056666900 1312196280.png

If that is ok, tell us exactly how you have the composite cords hooked up to your VCR.

Frustratio set in. I'm just using my laptop instead of the desktop. Installed the software and disabled the webcam. Everything working fine.

Look in the Device Manager to see if the proper drivers got loaded? Check it Before the device is plugged in, then again After:

post-68-056666900 1312196280.png

If that is ok, tell us exactly how you have the composite cords hooked up to your VCR.

Archived