• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio On Mydvd Template Skips When Played On Tv

hippocampus24

Question

Hi, I changed my quality to HQ and fixed the problem of not being able to burn. Got a DVD that plays on my pc, my Mac and my tv. However, on my tv, the canned music that came with the "baby" template stops, sticks, starts again. On all pages, home, chapter menus etc. When I pick the chapters and play the movie, ironically everything is fine. So it is just the pre-canned music that comes with the menus. I went into my project settings and saw that I had burned the audio with the Dolby setting at 384. Is that too much?

Am I better off bringing in my own mp3?

Thank you so much!

4 answers to this question

I personally like my own music (and images or videos) on my menus. Watch this.

Remember that menu music recycles after a few seconds. Is that what you are seeing?

No, it's dragging skipping. I tested it on a newer dvd and it played better, so maybe it is just too powerful for my DVD player? When the music stops and starts it does so at the same time as the animations on the menus.....

Hi, I changed my quality to HQ and fixed the problem of not being able to burn. Got a DVD that plays on my pc, my Mac and my tv. However, on my tv, the canned music that came with the "baby" template stops, sticks, starts again. On all pages, home, chapter menus etc. When I pick the chapters and play the movie, ironically everything is fine. So it is just the pre-canned music that comes with the menus. I went into my project settings and saw that I had burned the audio with the Dolby setting at 384. Is that too much?

Am I better off bringing in my own mp3?

Thank you so much!

I personally like my own music (and images or videos) on my menus. Watch this.

Remember that menu music recycles after a few seconds. Is that what you are seeing?

No, it's dragging skipping. I tested it on a newer dvd and it played better, so maybe it is just too powerful for my DVD player? When the music stops and starts it does so at the same time as the animations on the menus.....

Don't tell me that you are trying to use Memorex or other cheap - like store brand - DVDs to try to show your hard work ! :o

Try Verbatim (but those have gone somewhat downhill) or JVC Tayo Yuden to burn your shows. The JVC T-Y are availble only on line.

Are you burning your project directly to disc or are you making an ISO file and then burning that to a disc?

What does the bolded part above mean?

Of course the music will start over when the menu repats.

Archived